The AFP recruitment process involves a number of gateways designed to determine an applicant’s suitability to meet the requirements of the role.
- Meet the AFP minimum entry requirements and demonstrate a commitment to the AFP's core values of integrity, commitment, excellence, accountability, fairness, respect and trust.
- Complete the AFP Entrance Exam comprising of cognitive ability, numeracy, literacy and emotional intelligence testing.
- Detailed Application and Integrity check
- Recruit Assessment Validation Centre
- Psychological and physical medical assessment
- Security assessment
- Fitness assessment
It is vital that applicants understand all stages of the AFP application process and confirm that they comply with the minimum entry requirements before submitting an application.